Pine Trail Elementary PTA works with local businesses to support our students. Opportunities for partnership are offered throughout the school year and the summer months. Your support of Pine Trail Elementary PTA will put your business in front the families of nearly 700 students that attend Pine Trail Elementary.
Pine Trail Elementary is looking to create strong partnerships with local businesses that will benefit both parties by providing great advertising opportunities for the businesses while
raising much needed funds and support for the school! If you are interested in contributing, please contact Renee.
Some of the events that we hope your business will participate in throughout the 2017-2018 school year include:
- Fence Line Banners: Advertise your business on a 3’x6’ banner that will hang along the school’s fence for the entire year! One banner costs $300 or you can purchase two for $550. Click here for the Pine Trail Elementary Banner Agreement
- Math books: Sponsor new math textbooks for an entire class! A sticker will be placed on the inside cover of the books recognizing your business for helping to purchase them! The state of Florida is not implementing a new math textbook until the 2019- 2020 school year. In a survey that included all PT teachers, the number one need expressed by the teachers was a new math textbook that better aligns to the State Standards. Pine Trail’s administration and PTA have decided not to wait until 2019 to receive new math books and have taken it upon themselves to provide these new math textbooks to every classroom this school year!
- Fall Festival (scheduled for 11/18/2017): Sponsor one of the more popular attractions at the Fall Festival and advertise your business at that attraction. Your business is also welcome to set up a booth at the Fall Festival for the day!
- Silent Auction (scheduled for 2/8/2018): Create a basket to be sold at the Silent Auction or provide a donation that will help the PTA create a basket to be auctioned off.
- Spirit Nights: Host a “Spirit Night” in which a certain percentage of your sales will go back to Pine Trail. We will encourage all of our PT families to come out and support your business on Spirit Night!
- Pioneer Post: Sponsor a publication of the school’s quarterly newsletter and a full page ad for your business can be attached.
- Donations: Donations of food & drinks (for special events) and/or goods throughout the school year are always much needed and appreciated!